Friday, January 4, 2013

SESAME KIMCHI SPREAD AND FILLING


This post is the second part to my Kimchi with Endive and Carrots recipe.  This recipe is probably one of my favorite raw recipes that I learned from my experience at the Matthew Kenney Weekend Intesive course that I took.  It's one of the best flavors in raw cooking that I have savored thus far.  I just love the taste of the kimchi mixed in with a few additional ingredients.


You have to make this when you get a chance.  So delicious!

SESAME KIMCHI SPREAD AND FILLING


1/2 cup cashwews, soaked 1-2 hours
1-1/2 teaspoon tamari
1-1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1-1/2 teaspoon raw tahini
1/2 teaspoon agave
1/2 cup kimchi, drained

Process the cashews, tamari, sesame oil, tahini, and agave in the food processor until combined and you get a chunky consistency.  Add the kimchi and pulse a couple times until mixed but don't process too much.  Voila!



You can spread or stuff this onto your favorite vegetable or include it in your favorite raw wrap.


I also made veggie chips and ate it as a dip. So divine!

Enjoy!

Join the discussion!


Do you have a favorite raw spread recipe? We would love to hear what it is! Share it in the comments below. Links are welcome.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...